CASA User Scripts and Tasks
From CASA Guides
CASA Contributed Tasks: Overview Learn How to use contributed CASA tasks
- Align Cubes by Velocity (script) --- A script that will align two data cubes along their velocity axes
- Analysis Utilities (python module) --- A Python module containing utilities for analysis and plotting.
- findsources (task) --- This CASA task will find sources from VIZIER catalogs to place outlier fields on them for clean
- listsdm (task) --- A CASA task to list the contents of the SDM archive files
- Mosaicking Utilities (scripts) --- A few utilities to help setting up and reducing mosaicking observations
- plotweather (script) --- Plot the weather conditions and calculate the opacity for each spectral window (EVLA)
- stitch (task) --- A CASA task that replaces some channels of a spectral with those of a second spectral window. This is useful, e.g., to remove the 128MHz "suckout" frequency ranges and replace them with channels from a slightly frequency-shifted second baseband
- makeschedule (task) --- A CASA Task to create complete schedules for JVLA observations that can be imported as a scan lists into the OPT, including initial setup, observations of flux and banpass calibrators, pointing scans, and phase calibrators.