Difference between revisions of "Archived ALMA CASAguides"
(Created page with "<font size = 3> '''Archived ALMA CASAguides''' </font size> <font size = 2> '''First Look Guides''' </font size> * A first look at imaging: First_Look_at_Imaging_4.4 | CAS...")
|Line 25:||Line 25:|
Revision as of 18:05, 28 November 2017
Archived ALMA CASAguides
First Look Guides
- A first look at imaging: CASA 4.4
- A first look at self-calibration: CASA 4.4
- A first look at spectral line imaging: CASA 4.4
- A first look at image analysis: CASA 4.4
Other ALMA CASAguides
The following ALMA science verification guides and scripts have been validated for older versions of CASA, and will not continue to be updated for new CASA releases.
- TWHydraBand7: The protoplanetary disk source TW Hya at Band 7 (0.87 mm). Last validated for CASA 4.3.
- NGC3256Band3: The galaxy merger NGC 3256 at Band 3 (3 mm). Last validated for CASA 4.3.
- ALMA2014_LBC_SVDATA: Imaging scripts and details for the 2014 ALMA Long Baseline Campaign science verification data for Juno, Mira, HL Tau, and SDP.81. Last validated for CASA 4.2.2.
- File:BR1202 SV Band7 Calibration notes.pdf: Supplemental notes on the calibration of Science Verification target BR1202-0725 in CASA 3.3.
Old guides from other telescopes
The following guides were created to aid users of telescopes other than ALMA and the VLA reduce their data with CASA. They will not continue to be updated for new CASA releases.