From CASA Guides
- ALMA Science Verification CASA data reduction guides for CASA 4.2
- The links below lead to overview pages for each science target. The guides themselves are linked from there.
- TWHydraBand7: The protoplanetary disk source TW Hya at Band 7 (0.87 mm)
- NGC3256Band3: The galaxy merger NGC 3256 at Band 3 (3 mm)
- AntennaeBand7: Mosaic of the galaxy merger NGC 4038/4039 (Antennae) at Band 7 (0.87 mm)
- IRAS16293Band9: Mosaic of the protostellar cluster IRAS16293-2422 at Band 9 (0.45 mm)
- File:BR1202 SV Band7 Calibration notes.pdf: Supplemental notes on the calibration of Science Verification target BR1202-0725 in CASA 3.3
- A Guide to Simulating ALMA Data. Start here to learn about simulations.
- Analysis Utilities -- a Python module containing utilities for analysis and plotting.
- Sample Cycle0 CASA 3.4 Data Reduction Scripts
- Solar System Models in CASA 4.0 and beyond
- Other useful Information